Body in Mind Nutrition's Fan Box

I once had a client call Spring "Christmas in Shorts" because of the heightened level of stress in her life.  School comes to a close with exams and festivities, there are religious rites and family get togethers, which  all sound fine one at a time.  But they seem to be crashing into one another, leaving us feeling a little frazzled.  Please take a minute to read this amazing post about what the wise Jolee McBreen can teach us as she turns 100 years old!  "Drink Beer and Eat Chocolate", she says.  Not what you would expect to find a nutritionist writing about, but the stress messes with your eating, my friend.  So learn to let go first, the eating will follow!

http://www.elephantjournal.com/2011/04/drink-beer-eat-chocolate-live-to-100--jolee-mcbreen/

|

About Me

My photo
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
I am a medical nutrition therapist with more than twenty years of clinical experience specializing in preventing and treating eating and body weight problems, along with sports nutrition and general wellness. I belive in including the practice of mindful eating as a way to support successful behavior changes which last. I work with my clients in individual sessions, and group programs as well as workshops.