Body in Mind Nutrition's Fan Box

Building Your Support Tribe!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sometimes (mostly) it feels like we are swimming against the current, surrounded by a culture that is twisted around a plastic beauty ideal, fat stigma, and LOTS of focus on what is wrong and "bad" about food.  So I HIGHLY RECOMMEND creating your own tribe for the support of your health and recovery.  Here's to Rediscovering a Joyful Relationship with Food and a Comfortable Relationship with your Body!!  This blog offers a "best of" list for you-check it out!!


http://www.medicinalmarzipan.com/2011/05/01/body-loving-blogosphere-050111/

|

About Me

My photo
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
I am a medical nutrition therapist with more than twenty years of clinical experience specializing in preventing and treating eating and body weight problems, along with sports nutrition and general wellness. I belive in including the practice of mindful eating as a way to support successful behavior changes which last. I work with my clients in individual sessions, and group programs as well as workshops.